A Fortune 50 technology company hosts two large-scale multinational events annually which brings together thousands of senior leaders, employees, partners, and industry experts to learn, collaborate, and network. In July 2019, the events took place the same week in Las Vegas, and TMS Corporate Events was brought on to manage the event transportation for the 35,000 guests from nearly 140 countries.
How TMS Supported the Client During 2 Complex Events
The events were held at multiple venues throughout Las Vegas over the course of five days. Keynote addresses took place at T-Mobile Arena, with overflow capacity at Park Theater. Breakout and general sessions were hosted at several hotels including the Aria, MGM Grand, and Mandalay Bay, while other meetings and ancillary events took place in surrounding hotels and entertainment venues. On the last night, there was a joint celebration for attendees at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds.
TMS provided all event transportation management and on-site services, including site visit analysis, logistics, planning, transportation staffing, on-site management, event day transportation, and post-event reporting. Throughout the events, TMS managed every aspect of transportation among locations so attendees could enjoy a seamless event experience.
Our transportation responsibilities included:
- Coordinating with planning teams in advance of the events and on site
- Reviewing and updating internal project documentation
- Providing appropriate personnel to facilitate transportation for all events
- Supplying live updates to drivers based on direction from the venue lead at the T-Mobile Arena
- Outlining and executing a transportation accessibility plan to meet ADA requirements
- Providing a project plan for managing peak time mass movements of attendees
- Securing a comfortable queuing location at each event location, and identifying and activating alternative loading zones at all locations as needed
- Coordinating with the Las Vegas Police Department and security for traffic control and permitting requirements
“We understand that each corporate event has unique needs requiring our team to know and serve the finest of details. Many clients require “high touch” VIP service, and I’m proud to say that our team delivers time and time again,” stated Ashley Allen, TMS Senior Account Manager. “Close communication and a strong working relationship between all of the key stakeholders played a key role in this – and every clients’ — transportation programs’ success.”
TMS has teamed up with hundreds of corporate event planners and respective experiential marketing agencies to orchestrate event transportation over the course of 25 years. In 2019, the Corporate Events division was launched in support of the specific needs of corporate events and conferences. Our executive team is taking the lead in designing health and safety guidelines for event transportation during these unprecedented times.
To learn more about TMS’ approach to corporate event transportation, please click here.